Submission deadline: 15th December 2018
Selection notification: within 31st Janaury 2019
Corneal endothelial diseases
Graft Versus Host Disease
Ocular surface tumors
Other ocular surface diseases
- All submissions must be made by the deadline (15th December 2018) using the format below.
- Abstract submission must include authors’ names and affiliations. The presenting author must be indicated.
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract must be registered at the congress and pay all applicable fees.
- If one of the authors is under 40 years old, indicate his/her full name to participate to the Best Paper Awards
- Do not submit more than one abstract with the same title.
- Please indicate your preference for oral or poster presentation during submission process.
- The Scientific Board will decide whether to accept the submitted abstracts. It also reserves the right to select abstracts for poster session.
- All submitted abstracts must be in English and follow the structured format below:
Title (max 250 charachters)
Purpose (max 50 words)
Methods (max 100 words)
Results (max 100 words)
Conclusions (max 50 words)
- The summary of results presented must be given in sufficient detail to support the conclusions. The Scientific Board will only accept abstracts with final results or conclusions.
- References and credits cannot be included.
- Indicate whether the presenting author or any co-author has a financial interest in the subject matter or receives money from any mentioned company.